Founded in 1869 as the Walley Funeral Home, presently know as the Walley-Mills-Zimmerman Funeral Home, this facility has been family owned since its inception. In 1961 Maurice A. Mills, Sr. and Robert W. Zimmerman became partners and then the present name change occurred. After several downtown Elkhart locations the funeral home moved to its current location, 700 East Jackson Blvd. in 1964. Since then there have been several additions, including two building additions and three parking lot additions to help better accommodate our families. We offer off street parking that is handicap accessible throughout the building, with no stairs or ramps. In 2001 William W. Zimmerman became the new and present owner.